National College is a premier institution in
Nepal. We are one of the few and the very best colleges that offer Bachelor in
Development Studies (BDevS), Bachelor in Development Finance (BDFin) and
Bachelor of Social Sciences (BoSS). National College has established the
following scholarships in accordance to the policy of the Government of Nepal,
the Kathmandu University, and its own policies:
(TP): Awarded in each
semester to the Bachelor level students who are able to secure the highest
grade in each semester.
(MT): Awarded to the
Bachelor level students who secure 4.00 GPA/CGPA in all the subjects in a
and Diligent (ND): Awarded to the
selected needy and diligent students who apply with recommendations for one
year. Click here to apply for 2020
based (MB): Awarded to the
students who secure the highest scores in a competition at the time of
- The final decision in all the above
scholarship schemes lies with the College Management.
- Students may also approach institutions outside the college for
scholarship/sponsorships for which the college management may also - provide
recommendations based on the performances of the applicant students.
- Scholarship recipients are expected to demonstrate their excellence with high
performance in accordance to the curricular, extracurricular and general
- Scholarship recipients are expected to submit a personal achievement report.
SAF Madanjeet Singh Scholarship
Under the SAF Madanjeet Singh group scholarships scheme, eight (8) scholarships
are available for students of SAARC countries to pursue Bachelor in Development
A separate application with a brief personal
essay must be submitted in handwriting for the scholarship addressed to the
Chairperson of SAF Nepal along with the admission application form.
Each applicant has to attend Kathmandu
University School of Arts Admission Test (KUSAAT) (written and oral) at
National College, and a merit list of the successful applicants will be
forwarded to the SAF office for the final selection.
Amount waived (Proportion of Semester Fee :
Admission fee, Semester fees, exam fees, stationeries items and KU registration
fee at least for two years and possibility of extension for another two years
upon satisfactory performance.
OF REFERENCE (TOR)
- Maintain a minimum total GPA of 3.0 to
continue in each academic semester.
- Regular and punctual and maintain minimum 80 percentage attendance.
- The scholar shouldn't have face the disciplinary action breaking rules &
regulation of the college.
- Scholar will report the regular (monthly) academic activities and the
progress to the Grantee
- Scholar agrees to participate in extra circular activities organized by
From the year 2019, 4 Bangladeshi students
will be fully sponsored by Thengamara Mohila Sabuj Sangh (TMSS) Bangladesh each
year for the period of 5 years to study Bachelor in Development Finance (BDFin)
at National College.