|Course Structure of BPsych
|Prospectus of All Four Programs
|Prospectus of BPsych
A COMPLTE COURSE IN PSYCHOLOGY IN NEPAL
Welcome to the National College UNESCO Madan Jeet Singh Center for Development Studies and Regional Cooperation’ newest program: Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych). Building upon our successful academic programs, this pioneering course offers students a comprehensive understanding of human behavior and mental processes. Prepare to embark on an exciting journey of self-discovery and professional growth as you delve into the fascinating field of psychology.
Why Choose Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych)?
- Bridging Theory and Practice: Our curriculum emphasizes the practical application of psychological knowledge and theories. Gain valuable skills in assessing human behaviors and mental processes in individual and group settings. Develop the expertise to provide assistance to individuals facing diverse psychological challenges in clinical, school, community, business, and legal contexts.
- Comprehensive and Multidisciplinary Approach: BPsych is the first program of its kind in Nepal, providing a holistic learning experience. Our 126-credit course integrates fundamental and applied perspectives in psychology. Explore various domains, including clinical, counseling, organizational, and research, to develop a well-rounded skill set. Engage with multidisciplinary content that complements fields such as social work, anthropology, economics, sociology, and public health.
- Future Opportunities: As a graduate of our undergraduate program, you will be equipped with the tools to become a social scientist, conducting psychological research across different domains. BPsych opens doors to diverse career paths, including psychosocial counseling, research, child care, advertising and marketing, human resources, juvenile justice, field supervision, case management, and community work. Enjoy a fulfilling career that positively impacts individuals and society.
How BPsych program is innovative and considered the first of it’s kind in Nepal?
- 126 credits dedicated to Psychology and interdisciplinary subjects that will add on the value on Psychology
- Holistic content on 4 major domains: Clinical Psychology, counseling psychology, Industrial setting, Research Methodology in Psychology
- Practical and Applied approach: Lab, community and Clinical work
- Rigorous Internship: Comprehensive Internship in Clinical and non-Clinical Institutions
- National and International Guest Speakers
- To join the Bachelor of Psychology program, aspiring students must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum CGPA 1.6 score in 10+2 (Higher Secondary School Board) or 40% aggregate score or equivalent in any stream.
- At least a D grade in three subjects in the Advance Level.
Entrance Tests: Applicants will be evaluated through written and oral tests. The written examination will cover mathematics, English, and general knowledge. Successful candidates will proceed to the interview stage.
Merit-Based Selection: Students will be selected based on their performance in the 10+2 or Advance Level exams, written examination, and interview. A merit list will be prepared to determine admission.
Join Us in Unraveling the Mysteries of the Mind!
Embark on a transformative academic journey with Bachelor of Psychology at the National College Center for Development Studies. Discover new perspectives, acquire essential skills, and unlock the potential to make a difference in the lives of individuals and communities. Expand your horizons and seize the numerous opportunities that await you in the fascinating world of psychology.
Apply Now to Secure Your Interest in Psychology!
For more information, visit our website: www.nationalcollege.edu.np
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org